Terms and conditions for fundraisers
To fundraise for NIPANC by organising your own event, activity or challenge, you must agree the terms and conditions below. These terms constitute the fundraising agreement between NIPANC and you, as a participant.
Planning your event, activity or challenge
1. Anyone organising their own fundraising event, activity or challenge for NIPANC must be aged 18 or over by the Event Date.
2. I understand that the fundraising event, activity or challenge I’m organising is in aid of NIPANC. I understand that:
a. The event, activity or challenge is my responsibility (including but not limited to all costs and liability) and NIPANC bears no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the event. The event, activity or challenge won’t be covered by NIPANC’s insurance programme. If appropriate, I will arrange my own insurance and will make sure that contractors and external facilities used can demonstrate evidence or the relevant insurance cover.
b. If taking part in an active challenge, I confirm that I am medically fit and acknowledge and agree that I participate in the challenge at my own risk. NIPANC shall not be responsible or liable for injury or illness resulting from my participation and I need to arrange my own insurance.
c. I am responsible for the health and safety of all involved in my event, activity or challenge.
d. I am responsible for ensuring food hygiene and ensuring that I have the relevant licenses e.g. if selling alcohol at the event.
1. I will use my best endeavours to raise money for NIPANC in connection with my participation in the event.
2. I understand and will make clear to those who support my fundraising that any money I send into NIPANC will be treated as a donation and used for NIPANC's work in line with their aims & mission.
3. Donations are not generally refundable, even if the event does not take place.
4. I will forward all monies donated to the Charity either by cash, cheque, CAF or via an online giving provider no later than four weeks after the event.
5. I will only use lawful means to fundraise for NIPANC and will not bring the charity's names into disrepute. I will observe the following fundraising rules and I will comply with any further rules and requirements about fundraising of which NIPANC may notify me:
6. I will not use NIPANC or any associated logo without first obtaining permission from NIPANC and will allow NIPANC to approve any materials produced whether printed or online.
7. I will tell event attendees that I am raising money “in aid of” NIPANC.
8. I will not incur nor am I authorised to incur any cost, claim, loss or liability on behalf of NIPANC
9. I will contact NIPANC before conducting any raffle, lottery or public event, and comply with any guidance, guidelines or insurance and legal requirements issued by NIPANC in connection with this kind of event.
10. I will obtain approval from NIPANC before approaching press or celebrities to support my event.
11. I will secure the necessary approvals prior to undertaking street collections or collections on private property. House-to-house collections are not permitted.
12. I will ensure that I take responsibility for the safe keeping of money raised in NIPANC's name, both during and after the collections, until it is transferred to NIPANC and I will:
13. If relevant, send NIPANC my completed sponsor forms with details of the names and addresses of and amounts donated or pledged by all sponsors no later than 4 weeks after my event. This will allow NIPANC to process gift aid on donations. Please note that we will not contact your sponsors.
14. Ensure that donations of £20 or more made by cheque are payable to NIPANC and ensure that these cheques are sent to NIPANC no later than 3 weeks after issue.
15. Only use sponsorship forms issued by NIPANC and not use any other type of sponsorship form (unless otherwise agreed with NIPANC).
I confirm I have read, understood and agree to all the terms and conditions set out above, and understand NIPANC may terminate our relationship if I am in breach of any of the terms and conditions.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of this agreement with a note of the date on which you accepted its terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks for your support and good luck with your fundraising!