Last year, for our #TimeMatters 2022 campaign, young people bravely told their personal stories of losing a parent to pancreatic cancer to help us raise awareness. Pancreatic cancer deeply affects the younger generation too. They are just as keen to get involved and help us in our work.
That’s why we are delighted to announce, as part of our #TimeMatters campaign, six NI schools took part in a competition to design a range of Christmas cards for NIPANC and are now available to purchase.
The winners were chosen by our judging panel, artist AJ Laird, art teacher Nadine Redmond, and NIPANC President, Mr Tom Diamond.
The winning entries were:
1. ‘Red house’ by Melissa Whyte - Carrickfergus Academy
2. ‘Pet shop’ by Eden Russell - Dominican College Portstewart
3. ‘Bear with scarf’ by Evie Lewis - Belfast Royal Academy
4. ‘Santa sleigh’ by Ayesha Tolentino - Moira Primary School
5. ‘Nativity’ by Katie Johnson - Wallace High School
6. Animal choir by Maddie Hassan - Termoncanice Primary School, Limavady
A pack of 10 cards including envelopes costs only £5 and can be ordered by emailing Susan Cooke, email@example.com
Payment can be made via PayPal, bank transfer or upon delivery.
The Board are grateful to all children who entered. The level of art was extremely high.
Thank you for helping us take a stand against this devastating disease.